The Job Champions Competition© is a four-module learning adventure, through which short-listed university students develop and enhance their career readiness skills. The program cumulates in a Business Game, where student groups compete to solve a real business challenge. The winning group will go on a fully paid internship abroad (at the sponsoring company’s premises).
- Module 1: Students attend INJAZ Qatar’s Career Success program, followed by a Psychometric test.
- Module 2: Students attend 3 workshops; problem solving, team-work and pitching skills, followed by a Job Shadow Day at Sponsor’s premises
- Module 3: Students are divided in groups, with a dedicated mentor for each group. They are given a real Business Challenge, and work together to find a solution. They will finally pitch their solution to a panel of judges, who will then choose the best group.
- Module 4: An awards ceremony will be held to announce the winners. The winning team will go on an organized fully paid internship in France for 3 weeks.
Key learning outcomes:
- Learn how to apply the 4Cs: critical thinking, communication, collaboration, and creativity.
- Demonstrate strong soft skills, and rank work priorities.
- Learn how to identify personal brand and job hunting tools—resumes, cover letters, interviews, and digital profiles.
- Get to know your skills in a range of areas; such as numerical, verbal, abstract, logical reasoning and personality traits
- Get exposure to a real working environment, both locally and internationally
- Apply team work and problem solving skills through the Business Game challenge